In this episode of Art of Authenticity, we had a conversation with Nadja Pinnavaia, Founder of Euphebe.
Today on the show we are joined by Nadja Pinnavaia. Nadja is the founder of Euphebe Healthcare and she is here to talk to us about how we can really change our lives by the way we eat. Prior to founding Euphebe, Nadja was an undergraduate student in Chemistry from King’s London College. She gained her Ph.D in Quantum Chemistry from Saint Catherine’s College in Cambridge, and then went on to become managing director at Goldman Sachs. Nadja has certainly got the education, the background, and a ton of amazing accomplishments under her belt. However, because of a personal experience dealing with cancer in her family, Nadja decided to switch her focus to food; why it matters, why it can really change your life, and how it impacts our health and wellness.
Inside this episode we get into more detail about Nadja’s program and exactly what it offers. This is a topic that I am certainly passionate about. It changed my life to get educated about the food we eat and it has made a significant difference. We talk often on this show about finding a life that is meaningful and authentic, but we also have to deal with the physical. If we don’t take care of ourselves and our bodies, all of the consequences can get in our way of living that authentic life. Tune in to hear Nadja’s advice on how you can take charge and change your life for the better.
Thanks for Listening
Again, thank you so much for your support! Please subscribe to the podcast if you haven’t already!
- The back-story of how Nadja got into the food, health and nutrition industry. [3:28]
- How the immense amount of sugar in our diets affects our risk for cancer. [5:55]
- Why the conventional advice of “eat less, move more” is doomed for failure. [6:51]
- What is the “Crappy Food Cycle” and how does it hurt our bodies? [8:18]
- Nadja’s “aha” moment that caused her shift into the food and health sector. [10:03]
- The dopamine and serotonin shifts that occur and how it affects our bodies. [13:46]
- Understanding the “hidden” sugars within our foods and how to properly read labels. [16:23]
- Why it is critical to recognize and understand the addictive voice to create change. [20:49]
- The Euphebe 28-Day Reboot Program and what it involves. [23:29]
- Learning to recognize the presence of sugar in our every-day foods. [26:34]
- And much more!
- Nadja Pinnavaia — https://www.linkedin.com/in/nadja-pinnavaia-555208a/
- Nadja’s email — email@example.com
- Euphebe Healthcare — https://www.euphebe.com/
- Goldman Sachs — http://www.goldmansachs.com/
- Anticancer by Dr. Servan-Schreiber — https://www.amazon.com/Anticancer-David-Servan-Schreiber-MD-PhD/dp/0452295726
- Sugar: The Bitter Truth by Dr. Robert Lustig — https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBnniua6-oM
- That Sugar Film — https://thatsugarmovement.com/film/
- Allen Carr’s Easy Way to Stop Smoking — https://www.amazon.com/Allen-Carrs-Easy-Stop-Smoking/dp/0615482155
- 28-Day Reboot Program — https://www.euphebe.com/products/e28-reboot