In this episode of Art of Authenticity, I had a thoughtful conversation with Deepak Ramola, Founder & Artistic Director of Project FUEL. FUEL stands for: Forward the Understanding of Every Life Lesson.
Today on the show we have Deepak Ramola joining us. Deepak is the Founder and Artistic Director of Project FUEL, which is started when he was only 14 years old. At FUEL, life lessons are continuously collected, documented, thought about deeply, and then turned into interactive and performance activities. This ensures that you don’t just hear someone’s lesson in words, but that you actually get to experience it tangibly, and apply it practically in your own life.
Deepak is an eternal optimist and believes in enriching the human experience by helping people meet their highest potential. I don’t know where he gets this from, but it was like I was talking to the oldest soul I have ever met. I had goosebumps multiple times during the episode, and I know it will have a big impact on you as well. So tune in for just a wonderful spirit, a wonderful human being, and listen as Deepak shares with us this beautiful story, and all that he has achieved at the young age of only 25.
Thanks for Listening
Again, thank you so much for your support! Please subscribe to the podcast if you haven’t already!
- Discover what inspired Project FUEL and how his mother taught him to learn from simply living life. [3:53]
- Find out why Deepak turned down a book deal when he was only 17 years old. [6:37]
- Learn more about how the process at Project FUEL works to collect life lessons from people around the world. [7:25]
- Understand how Project FUEL makes life lessons experiential by turning them into exercises or experiences. [9:21]
- Hear as Deepak shares a life lesson of understanding the lives of refugees through the exercise of blowing up a balloon. [14:03]
- Find out how Deepak comes up with his experiential examples, through a combination of research and practicality. [16:49]
- Get more information on how to donate to Project FUEL, and why you need to give your life lesson first. [19:35]
- Learn why Deepak’s goals with Project FUEL is to make each life count and to create a culture that values learning. [21:06]
- Deepak shares what an authentic life means to him, and how it is about shining a spotlight for those to come. [24:20]
- Find out how to stay uplifted and keep the light shining within you when life is trying to pull you down. [25:43]
More About Deepak
- Deepak Ramola — https://twitter.com/deepak1811
- Deepak on Facebook — https://www.facebook.com/deepak.ramola.10
- Project FUEL — http://projectfuel.in/
- Project FUEL on Facebook — https://www.facebook.com/Project-FUEL-294060794066273/
- Project FUEL on Instagram — https://www.instagram.com/projectfuel/
- 12 Life Lessons From the Man Who’s Seen 12,000 Deaths article — http://upliftconnect.com/12-life-lessons/