In this episode of Art of Authenticity, I had a thoughtful conversation with Elizabeth DiAlto, writer, coach, and podcaster.
On the show today we welcome Elizabeth DiAlto. Known for her raw and honest approach to body love and self-acceptance, Liz is a speaker, writer, coach and the creator of Wild Soul Movement, a sensual practice in self-discovery that combines movement, mantra, and meditation. Her mission is to get women out of their heads and into their bodies to connect with and balance their powerful energy and trust their intuition. Liz works with large groups of women virtually through her 16-week Wild Soul Movement experience, and more intimately through one-on-one coaching, live training intensives and retreats. She also runs the 3500+ strong Soul Movement Salon, a private Facebook group for professional women, moms, entrepreneurs, and singles to reclaim and redefine womanhood.
In today’s episode Elizabeth delivers the same level of real grounded, honest, raw, connected advice and thoughts about her own experiences and what she understands about how to un-tame yourself, how to bring yourself forward and really lead from that deeper self. We also hear all about her book, Untame Yourself. Keep listening to hear more!
Thanks for Listening
Again, thank you so much for your support! Please subscribe to the podcast if you haven’t already!
- Elizabeth’s nine-minute ritual to start your day. [2:50]
- The importance of connecting and honoring your body. [9:19]
- How to stop comparing yourself to others and focus on yourself. [12:13]
- Why people access their intuition differently. [13:55]
- Transitioning from physical to the emotional and spiritual side. [17:22]
- Losing connection to your body and the value of tuning back in. [19:35]
- Understand how we are all intuitive both scientifically and spiritually. [22:33]
- Differences between judgment and discernment. [25:44]
- Identify the differences between feelings and emotions. [27:28]
- Elizabeth defines breaking free and being untamed and what it means to her. [30:46]
- The four topics of the Wild Soul Movement and how it applies to all of us. [35:49]
- Learning to align logic with your belief system. [40:53]
- Creating from love and not from a fear. [43:23]
- Being authentic by being true to yourself in any moment. [43:30]
- Elizabeth’s every day “must-do’s.” [47:00]
- And much more!
More About Elizabeth
- Elizabeth’s Website: http://wildsoulmovement.com
- Elizabeth’s Podcast: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/untame-wild-soul-woman-spirituality/id998131872
- Elizabeth on Facebook: http://facebook.com/lizdialto
- Private Facebook group: http://wildsoulmovement.com/facebook
- Elizabeth on Twitter: http://twitter.com/lizdialto
- Elizabeth on YouTube: http://youtube.com/lizdialto
- Elizabeth’s book, Untame Yourself — https://www.amazon.com/Untame-Yourself-Reconnect-Power-Freedom-ebook/dp/B0181YJPHU/
- 9 Minute Ritual — wildsoulmovement.com/ritual
- Brene Brown — http://brenebrown.com/
- Myers Briggs — http://www.myersbriggs.org/
- Wayne Dyer — http://www.drwaynedyer.com/
- Caroline Myss — https://www.myss.com/
- Neil Strauss — http://www.neilstrauss.com/
- Byron Katie — http://thework.com/en
- Michael Singer’s book, Surrender Experiment — https://www.amazon.com/Surrender-Experiment-Journey-Lifes-Perfection/dp/080414110X/
- Erma Bombeck — https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erma_Bombeck