In this episode of Art of Authenticity I had a thoughtful conversation with Henna Inam, a sought-after leadership speaker and the author of Wired for Authenticity.
Henna Inam is a sought after speaker, successful author, and CEO of Transformational Leadership Inc. Her unique workshops, tools, and online community help managers create innovative, engaged teams that drive measurable results.
Henna and her global partner team work with Fortune 500 companies to deliver executive coaching, leadership development, and team workshops. Clients include Coca-Cola, Google, Johnson & Johnson, Novartis, CNN, and Bank of America. Prior to starting her company, Henna worked for 20 years at Procter & Gamble and Novartis. She has lived or worked across North America, Europe, Asia, and Africa.
Thanks for Listening
Again, thank you so much for your support! Please subscribe to the podcast if you haven’t already!
- Henna’s background [03:15]
- How she transitioned from her corporate life into coaching [04:45]
- Why she chose the word authenticity [10:40]
- Why authenticity is not about being rigid [15:05]
- Why staying curious matters [17:20]
- Why the physical body is a cue to authenticity [19:29]
- Why you must discover the values that are important to you [27:45]
- What someone who is just starting out can do to be more authentic [31:35]
More About Henna