In this episode of Art of Authenticity I had a conversation with Jared Angaza, Strategist, Philanthropist, and creator of brands.
Today on the podcast we have Jared Angaza joining us. Jared and I was introduced a few weeks ago and since then, I have to say, he is somebody I would consider a friend. We just hit it off right off the bat and I think when you hear this episode you’ll know why.
Jared is a strategist and a philanthropist, and has created strategies, brands, and campaigns and events for 20 years. The thing that is super cool about Jared is that he really believes in creating brands with soul. He feels strongly that there should be something called “conscious philanthropy” and “brand alchemy” present within every brand. He definitely takes this idea of brand and how to imagine the possibilities of identity and experience to a totally different level.
Jared is also the coauthor of the book, Wisdom Meets Passion, that he wrote with his father and bestselling author, Dan Miller. Overall, Jared is super creative, he is a very interesting guy, who has traveled the world and I just loved talking to him. We have a mutual passion for authenticity, so we had a great discussion. Definitely have a listen, and let me know what you think.
Thanks for Listening
Again, thank you so much for your support! Please subscribe to the podcast if you haven’t already!
- Discover what is different about Jared’s approach to creating strategies and brand for companies. [2:40]
- Hear as Jared shares practical examples of the tough questions you need to answer when it comes to branding. [4:21]
- Learn how Jared helps his clients work through the process of starting with their “why”. [6:06]
- Find out how Jared responds to and guides someone who is superficially engaged with their brand. [7:59]
- Understand what the term “conscious philanthropy” is and how it can help elevate the quality of life for people. [9:38]
- Learn how to factor in the psychological and emotional elements of communication. [16:51]
- Discover what it means to tap into what makes other feel that you care and that you are truly listening to them. [19:00]
- Find out what it means to have patience and respond deliberately to discover your authentic self. [21:18]
- Hear about Jared’s path, and how his authentic life started at a very early age. [26:35]
- Jared shares about his new podcast, Inipi Radio and the concept of embracing our interconnectedness. [29:52]
More About Jared
Jared’s Website —
Jared on Twitter —
Jared’s Podcast, Inipi Radio —