In this episode of Art of Authenticity, we had a conversation with Neil Pasricha, author, blogger, speaker, and podcaster.
On the show today we are so lucky to welcome the wonderful and inspiring Neil Pasricha! Neil is an author, blogger, and speaker who has poured himself into helping people achieve happier, more authentic lives. We chat about his book, The Happiness Equation, and touch on his new audiobook, How to Get Back Up. Neil gives us great insight into our programming and design as humans and how to use this rather than get weighed down by it. He tell us about a few of the chapters in The Happiness Equation on retirement, motivation, and controlling our reactions before unpacking some real strategies for moving towards a happier life. We discuss success and fulfillment, the Saturday morning test, and Neil’s own podcast and TED Talk and he gives us a great definition of what an authentic life means to him. For all this and more, join us and listen in for what Neil has to say!
Leadership Keynote Speaker, Bestselling Author, Positive Psychology Researcher Leadership. Neil Pasricha helps people live happy lives. He is a top-rated leadership keynote speaker, New York Times bestselling author, and positive psychology researcher focused on the relationship between happiness and leadership in business.
Thanks for Listening
Again, thank you so much for your support! Please subscribe to the podcast if you haven’t already!
- A little about the Neil’s book and the ideas in The Happiness Equation. [1:43]
- The way we are designed and understanding this. [4:56]
- How to start training yourself to be more happy. [7:05]
- The importance of reaction and the control of our perceptions. [12:30]
- Getting the retirement dream all wrong! [14:12]
- Why action causes motivation and not the other way around. [17:02]
- Attitude, awareness and authenticity. [19:20]
- Jumpstarting your own Saturday morning test! [22:48]
- Neil’s new audiobook, How To Get Back Up. [24:25]
- A little information on Neil’s podcast, 3 Books. [26:33]
- Neil’s definition of an authentic life! [28:43]
- And much more!
- Neil Pasricha — https://globalhappiness.org/
- The Happiness Equation —
- Neil Pasricha Email — email@example.com
- 3 Books with Neil Pasricha —
- The 3 A’s of Awesome TED Talk —
- The Book of Awesome —
- 1000 Awesome Things —
- How to Get Back Up —
- Enlightenment Now —